26 July 2011

oops my mistake monday on tuesday

ciao, amigas! how was your week!? mine was exhausting but oh so fabulous! let's recap what happened last week:

on monday~my dear hermanita arrived in the o.c. with emerson ("the little prince").

on tuesday~we had a visit with my dear sister and emerson.because she was pregnant with him the last time i was able to visit
california from utah, this was the first time i've visited with him
since he was born. being on a limited income i was just never able to come over from utah to see him after he was born. omg! he's even more beautiful in person! he's so funny and very articulate for a 3 year old. yes, i got pictures of us together!

cochobhar-versace5monthsrockincollar.jpg
                 ~cochobhar-versace turned five months old. guess what his birthday present was! he was neutered! lol! i know, i know, some present eh?! lol! well, it's for the best and as with all of my children i only want the best for him! lol!

there's a pic attached (he's so stinkin' cute and rockin' that elizabethan collar, don'tcha think? lol)

cochobhar-versace5monthsrockincollar.jpg                  ~i had a visit with my own dr. and i was relieved that the problem i was having with my left arm was not related to my heart. simply a pinched nerve or cervical radiculopathy. he told me to carefully do some stretches. so i'm sure it'll be cured with a little yoga.
                 ~otis made the best chili dogs i've had thus far! omg! so yummylicious!

on wednesday~we spent the day with my sister and emE again. after a quick trip to the 99 cent store, we spent the day having fun in the shade at a park near my home. so much fun! emE is too funny! we were watching him play for a while and he met a few "friends" there(two jr. high girls and their little brother) my sister asked him if he wanted to go play on the tire swing. he immediately walked over to the picnic table where the other children were and asked the one girl(he was obviously sweet on her lol) "do you want to go ride the tire swing?" it was so stinkin' cute and funny! it was a truly lovely and fun day. once we arrived back at my house i let him choose all of the books he'd like from my collection. i think he loves books almost as much as i do! he got so excited when i let him have my copy of "if you give a mouse a cookie". my house was a goldmine for him because i still have hundreds of ece books from my days as an ece educator. i love when children's faces light up when they're given books!

on thursday~a total day of rest for and the day mills left with my sister to spend the weekend together in slo.

on friday~ohmmmm breathe inhale....exhale....ahhhh. i had a fabulous and relaxing massage from my most favorite massage therapist, jason miller, of community well massage. he works out of my fave spa~the loft on broadway. between the pinched nerve and the tension from my tics last week, i sooo needed that massage and you want to know the best part?! it was complimentary because i earned it as a customer reward for being a loyal client of the loft on broadway! i love that place! they treat me like family and tami has the most brilliant artists/stylist/estheticians/etc. working there!you may recognize them in long beach, california from a show on bravo~tabatha's salon takeover.

so, that's pretty much it! i had a lovely week. still working on my studio and unpacking all of my stuff and putting everything in its place. it's a process, piece by piece just like eating an elephant(though i don't think i'd want to actually eat one hee hee)! feliz fin de semana, amigas! thanks for stopping by!
abrazos y amor,
bella
p.s. this was my first typepad blog post through email. woohoo, i did!(i can hear dora cheering me on lol)

No comments: