24 July 2008

i did it! i particpated in one challenge



ok, so i've been an scs fan club member for a while now and i finally got a chance to make something to post in the dirty dozen gallery. here's my little card i created. i titled it nice and simple. i truly believe that, though it's simple, it's totally nice. i gave it to mom last night as a thank you card. she's such an awesome matriarchal role-model and i felt i should just remind her of that with the card.



the particulars(all stampin' up!):

cs: whisper white
stamps: happy harmony
ribbon: 5/8 regal rose grosgrain
ink: pretty in pink, regal rose, certainly celery
technique: empressor, 2nd generation stamping
hardware: hodgepodge antique brass buckle(ribbon slide)

thanks for looking. don't forget to let me know what you think.
abrazos,bella
p.s. i just barely posted it yesterday on splitcoast and it's already been favorited by 3 people! wow! that was a good feeling! i received three comments too!
here~ you can
mira mi~ it's my splitcoast stampers gallery.

4 comments:

Tiff said...

I LOVE it!!! I need to make one too now!

Blaack Sheep Designs said...

Wonderful!! I am hereby nominating you!! Visit my blog here to see!

http://amandajenks.blogspot.com/2008/07/ive-been-nominated.html

Sanela Kubiak said...

I love this card. Hey, let me know about that stamp set I want. lol. I hope everything is a little better today than the last few days. Let me know. Sending hugs.....

Tiff said...

You've been nominated by me too!!!