26 July 2008

i've been nominated (cubed)


[Brillante_WeBlog_Premo-2008__Blo-1.jpg]

yes, you heard me, i've been nominated x's(times) 3! sanela, amanda, and tiffany all nominated me for this award. wow! who knew?! li'l ol' me?! why i do declare...
hmm...i'm suspicious~do they admire my blog or are they getting me back for tagging them? lol! well, i'm stoked nonetheless and i'm going to pass the torch off to following eight ladies:

1. aaron~i love her work! i've cardlifted a few things from her!
2. ava ~her cards are so pretty and i've drooled over a few of them!
3. jasmine~ she has lovely layouts and i really love her creativity!
4. sandra ~she has the cutest ideas and posts!
5. charla ~her cards/posts are too cute!
6. e-fridgedoor ~there are a ton of things i'd love to hang on my fridge from there!
7. kisha's sharing something ~you should see her lovely cards, lo's and pictures!
8. the ink boutique ~rachele's work just inspires me and she's a phenom as a mum and crafter!



here are the rules of the nomination and award acceptance:

1) The winner can post the logo on her blog
2) Link the person you received your award from.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Put links of those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.

2 comments:

Takisha said...

thanks bella
i have accepted the award and passed it on!! ha ha ha
kisha

Ava said...

Thanks bella! I'm honored and completely clued out as to how to proceed with your instructions! Yup I'm that challenged! LOL Please send me an email with precise directions how to post the award on my blog and how to link your blog to mine etc. You are truly a sweetie and your art is scrumptious!
*inky hugs* Ava
wholyscrap@yahoo.com