03 September 2008

manny, moe, and jack~at one week







oh my goodness, i cannot believe how big they're getting! they nurse a lot so i'm sure that has a lot to do with it! lol! here are the pics of memphis and her darling little kittens on their one week old birthday! maybe i should call her duchess and the kittens marie, toulouse, and berliose lol!
i love that movie~the aristocats! ah that's the best! "everybody! everybody!everybody wants to be a cat. 'cause a cat's the only cat who knows where it's at!" ok, i'll be back tomorrow!
buenos noches!
abrazos,
bella
p.s. yes, i know, i took a lottt of pictures(that's not even all of them!). i'm a proud abuelita! what can i say?
:0)

2 comments:

Blaack Sheep Designs said...

Congrats on all the new babies, the puppy too!!!

I hope that delivery went well for these 3!! (Can you tell what the sex's are yet?)

It was amazing to see wasn't it?

Skylin said...

marie, toulouse, and berliose!!! =D I love it! =) I want Marie. Tyson said absolutely not :( He'd probably be more willing if we didn't live where we do. Its not really up to him when we're here though.

Anyway, thank you so much for coming with me today =) I'm glad I didn't have to do that alone. I still hurt a little bit but not nearly as bad. Ibeprophin is my best friend right now. =D