16 May 2008

sneakity snake

i snuck into my scraproom and "baked" this little cupcake (today) during my brief hiatus, from my blog, with my darling hubby. he was sleeping so i just ran downstairs and finished it up. i've been working on it since like monday night. i learned how to make this "faux tile card" from a tutorial at stampin' academy
you're probably wondering which colors i used~desert sand, chocolate, colonial white and bamboo for ink, paper, and ribbon(grosgrain and organdy). i also used silver brads, alfresco my acrylix(tm) stamp set and pop dots for the 3-d effect. i am in love with this type of card now! this card is a graduation card i made for my friend arthur to send his good friend for her graduation from law school. let me know what you think!
abrazos,
bella

1 comment:

Jena said...

What a fun blog - and thanks for your sweet comments on mine! I love your tip of the day and such fun artwork - can't wait to see more!