08 May 2008

more mother's day spoilers



finally! i'm done with a couple of the cards i started working on last saturday at the crop. i'm known to talk more than work at crops. lol! you may not recognize this paper, it was offered by close to my heart as a special project pack with a stamp set during the heart of winter promotion. it's the promise of spring paper. when i saw it at the warehouse sale i had to have it! i got a couple of packets~for $1 a pop, you can't beat that! the stamp set is my acrylix (tm) joyeux occasion( it's retired, though). let me know what you think of the cards. thanks for looking!
abrazos,
bella

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your cards are gorgeous! I really enjoyed your blog, and my french is not that great but was happy when I realized I was dead on when it meant "Bella's Cupcakes (or little cakes)"

Yay me!