06 May 2008

what a weekend!

well, i haven't told you that i'm agoraphobic (yes, i know, what a major complication when you're a scrapbook consultant, right?! lol!). well, in order to work on my anxiety, i pushed myself to the limits and went to two women's expos this past weekend. on friday i went to the what a woman wants show and saturday i went to the utah valley women's expo. they were both so fun! i received a pearl necklace on both days! the close to my heart warehouse sale, at the utah valley expo, was awesome! there were tons of things for 90% off! and i picked up some new jane iredale mineral make-up at the what a woman wants show. i totally found a way to curb my anxiety by focusing on my mission~friday it was to be one of the first 2,000 people to receive a pearl necklace courtesy of overstock.com and saturday it was to find some stamp sets and other retired items i wanted from ctmh. needless to say, i haven't really done any "baking" for a few days. my hubby was off work on sunday and monday so we did lots of housework and bonding. we even went grocery shopping yesterday for like over 2 hours( you can get soooo lost in everything at super walmart!). i love the days he has off and we just bond and have fun together. this past weekend was wonderful, yet very tiring!
so, now i'm off to my scrapbooking room (a.k.a. patisserie de belle) to finish my mother's day projects and some other cards for graduations that are coming up. keep a look out for pics!
i hope you had a lovely weekend and your week started off well. ciao for now!
abrazos,
bella

No comments: