11 May 2008

more mother's day spoilers




i recently purchased a from me to you kit from another ctmh consultant (lovely, sweet, lisa merrill) to make the cards for my mil to give her for mother's day. here are a few of the cards i've created with the kit. this kit is awesome! it was a ctmh promotion in september. it's a kit of 16 cards with envelopes and a special stampset along with the mini exclusive ink pads, brads, pop dots, pre-cut paper and ribbon to complete the sixteen cards. the instructions are easy to follow and easy to tweak with your own spin on the cards. it's the perfect kit to put together and give someone~i'm sure that's why they called it from me to you. let me know what you think!
abrazos,
bella

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Love your artwork! I hope to get more posted because I am lovin' this bloggin'!!! TFS!
Stephanie
Smoky Mtn Scrappers