19 June 2008

bella's petit gateaux is moving

ciao all! i've got some exciting news! my blog is moving! we're going over to typepad!
i wanted to let you all know and ask you all to post on this message if you'd like an invitation to the new site. it will be username and password protected. i plan on sharing things there, not for the general public and it will be mostly su!(though, as i mentioned before, not exclusively). so please let me know in a comment how you feel about the move and if you'd like to go with me to the new site! it will be bellas-petit-gateaux.typepad.com . thank you all for the great time i've had here on blogger. don't worry, i will finish posting the last of the atc's here as i complete them! and if you have a ctmh blog/site you'd like to be included as a link over there, please let me know(sanela, you're automatically going~hee hee, you have no choice(my other faves too :0)! thank you for your support!
abrazos grandes,
bella

7 comments:

Tiff said...

You're moving :(

Please send me an evite!

Thanks :)
Tiffany

Sanela Kubiak said...

OK. So I'm reading your post and thinking: "You better invite me, I wanna move too", than I come to the end of post and there it is. I have NO choice. Well, OK then, move me with you. :) On the other hand, sorry I haven't been around much, but I have that thing going on, oh what was it. Oh yeah, PACKING. grrrrrr. I'll try to e-mail you tonight, that is if I don't pass out first. My sinuses (allergy related) are killing me lately. Anyway, miss ya. lol

Blaack Sheep Designs said...

Well of course send me an invite...
and thanks for the awesome package I got in the mail!! I LOVE IT!!

Shan said...

Please send me an evite! Don't want to miss out! Maybe you'll convince me to switch :)!
~Shannon

Sandra said...

For some reason its not letting me into your new site. Help!!!

Tracy said...

Please send me an invite, I love to see what you will come up with next...tracerdacer@yahoo.com

Jasmine said...

You know I want an invite! HE HE HE!!!! =)