06 June 2008

feliz fin de semana

ciao all! i'm getting ready to leave for las vegas! i wanted to thank you all for your comments! you give me the motivation to keep doing my blog~all four of you, that seem to read it~lol! i will be back on sunday, so you'll hear from me on sunday evening with the winners of the blog candy contest! good luck to all entrants! you will see i posted everyone's answers on the blog candy contest post. tiffany, i will answer your su! question when i get back into town~it's a looooong story and about more than just the angel policy. you'd be happy to know i almost have 5 atc's done now! the other two are works in progress. i'm sure i'll get some inspiration in vegas to make up new ones! have a lovely weekend all! ciao for now!
abrazos,
bella

2 comments:

Tiff said...

I'm just a couple hours from Vegas on the CA side! Cool beans :) Do share your LOooooong story when you get back!

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh! I don't check your blog for a few days and look at all I miss!! Blog candy, (that purse is darling) kitty's, and your resignation! Wow, I have totally missed out.

I am sad you are leaving CTMH, but one of my best friends left and went to SU in September and she LOVES it. She just needed a change. They treat their consultants wonderfully. She gets free stuff all the time. You will like it I am sure. Too bad we can't have the best of both worlds huh! Thank heavens for blogs...yay! Thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog too!

Talk to you soon,
Love,
Nicole