12 June 2008

one touch...(part un)












one touch from nature
makes the whole world kin~William Shakepeare
ciao all! here are the pics i promised of my day yesterday. the pics are of the wasatch mountains(at least that's what bunny told me! hee hee!). i thought it would be so nice to capture pics of how lovely it looked outside~even with the clouds~so i snapped these pics with my cellphone. i just absolutely love the scenery in utah. the other day while i was out running errands and traveling along I-15 a familiar scent wafted through the windows into the car. there is a flower here that gets picked up by the breeze and its scent is reminiscent of cherry pixie stix! ahh, the nostalgia of childhood! i always love when the smells of spring/summer fill the air(utah has a lot of flowers/trees that grow in california~my true home, my love forever! boy oh boy do i miss the beach!)! i'll be posting the other pics, i took over the weekend in southern utah, in part deux! thanks for looking!
abrazos,
bella

No comments: