17 June 2008

foooorrrrre!!!!!



ok, so it's a wordplay on "four"~but you get me! i'm done with number four of my 10 atc's!
here's the pic! yes, actually the little hanger is handmade by moi, from craft wire. the little price tag says "priceless". goodness, boy oh boy do you have to have good fine motor skills to write that small! lol! but somehow i managed. hee hee!
please, let me know what you think. i can't wait to hear what you have to say!
oh, just so you all know, when i'm done with the atc swap i will be posting posts that contain mostly stampin' up! products. but don't worry you'll still see an occasional post with ctmh stuff. i'll also have posts with other products like basic grey, making memories, daisy d's, etc.
let me know what you think! ttfn
abrazos,
bella

2 comments:

Shan said...

LOVE THIS!! SO cute. Thanks for sharing!!!

Tiff said...

beautimus maximus!!!!! I hope this is for our ATC swap ;)