09 June 2008

yippee!

i have to tell you something new and exciting, well for me anyway! my friend christie and i belong to a scrapbooking related yahoo group and one day last week she and i were talking on the phone and she suggested that i hostess a card swap for our group. well, i presented it to the group and they accepted it! so i'm going to hostess a card swap! i'm so excited, after all these years i finally have an opportunity to hostess a card swap! it's going to be a 9/9 or 10/10 swap. i made the due date after 1 august so i can get my atc's all done and mailed and still have time to work on my cards for that swap. i'm really excited! i'll let you all know how it goes! and of course i'll post the cards i'm "baking"! thanks for reading!
abrazos,
bella

1 comment:

Sanela Kubiak said...

Good for you. Are you gonna have your swap hosted on your blog? If you are, maybe, just maybe I'll have time to join. :)