05 June 2008

good morning, good morning, good morning to you

our day is beginning there's so much to do. so good morning, good morning, good morning to you! i love that song by greg and steve ! i used to sing that every morning with my class when i was a teacher~that was once upon a time ago, though.
it's a lovely day, though it's snraining(my word for when it snows and rains). i love the fresh smell that comes after a good snrain! as i'm waiting for good things utah to come on, i thought i'd sit and write a bit on my little blog and wish you all a good morning. i will see you all later on this afternoon(after passions :0)! ciao for now!
abrazos,
bella

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I can't believe your going to the "other" side. Nothing against SU because I buy from them 2 or 3 times a year. I started using SU first before CTMH but then I found CTMH and got hooked!!! Good luck and I will continue to visit you here.
xoxo
Sandra